One Company. One Child. Join the Club.
Join the "In Good Company" Club and Help CASA Give Abused Kids a Voice
The "In Good Company” club is a group of corporations who actively participate – both financially and in volunteer efforts – to support the fight against child abuse in Johnson & Wyandotte Counties. Corporate gifts empower one or more abused or neglected children with a year-long match to a volunteer advocate. This advocate will be a voice in court and trusted friend, helping to find a safe, nurturing and permanent home for the child.
CASA of Johnson & Wyandotte Counties is grateful to the companies who have chosen to participate in this corporate opportunity.
- Recognition in the Kansas City Business Journal
- Company match to 1 or more CASA children with written updates
- Sponsorship of the 2019 Hops & Barley Ball
- Participation and recognition at the 2019 Promise of Hope Luncheon
- Participation and recognition at the 2019 CASA SuperHero Kids Fun Run
- Employee volunteer opportunities – both individual and group
- Business listing or profile in the CASA Clips e-newsletter
- Business listing on CASA website